kitchen remodelFAQ

Are you a licensed contractor?
Yes. We are a licensed C-3 and A21 Contractor with the State of Nevada.
License Details

Is your company insured?
Yes. We carry General Liability Insurance, Workers Compensation and a Surety bond. We will gladly issue a certificate of liability insurance prior to project commencement listing the customer as the certificate holder. Proof of insurance will be provided to the customer along with all State of Nevada Required Disclosures.

Is your work guaranteed?
Yes. We offer a 1 year labor warranty. Generally materials have warranties directly from their manufacturers.

Our Services:
Remodeling, Fencing, Framing, Repairs, Stairs, Maintenance, Insulation, Drywall, Finish Carpentry, Siding, Weather Stripping, Overhead Doors, Decks, Porter Services - Trash pick up and removal.
Do you charge for estimates?
No. Our estimates are provided to you free of charge.

Who will be my point of contact during my project?
You will be assigned a point person after going through our discovery process. This person will be accessible by cell phone office phone and email. This representative will monitor the progress of your project and address any all questions or
concerns you may have.

Do you clean up when the project is completed?
Yes we do. We provide a "broom clean-up condition" by removing any all debris created
by the improvement. Licensed construction clean up crews are available to you
as well for an affordable fee.

Contact us today about your remodel, maintenance, carpentry, repair and renovation projects.

©King Bee Construction 2010-2015. Website Privacy Policy